Pic

Pic

Joshua Olausen

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb Jeffrey

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Breastfeeding

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Apple Orchard

We went with our good friends, the Tonagels to McClure's Apple Orchard in Peru, IN today to pick our own apples. We had a great time. Josh was a bit tired since he only got a 15 min nap on the way over but eventually perked up and had a lot of fun. We got to see some farm animals, Jace and Will rode a horse, picked our own apples and played outside. It was a beautiful day outside and perfect for apple picking. I will post more pictures soon but here's a couple for right now. And I'm off to bed...



2 comments:

Jill and Darren said...

Aw so fun! Josh is so cute. I can't wait to see a picture of him and Will riding a horse!!!

Jill and Darren said...

oops... just re-read that and saw it said Jace and Will rode a horse not josh and will! so many little boys!