Pic

Pic

Joshua Olausen

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb Jeffrey

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Breastfeeding

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Camping

Well I can officially say I've been camping. Although not in tents, we stayed in cabins with only a bed and a table (no bathroom) so basically the same thing :) We went with the Tonagels who have done this before. Greg cooked some great meals and the boys had a BLAST. I had a great time except for the night. It was a sauna in our cabin. I couldn't fall asleep until 2:30 when the rain finally came and cooled it off. But it was a great experience and I think I would do it again. Here's a video of our trip Jeff made. We had over 30 minutes of film and shortened it to about 8. Please ignore all of my narrating. I didn't realize I did that so much until I watched this video :)



3 comments:

Beth said...

Cute! I was waiting for either Will or Josh to put the frog in their mouth. Glad that didn't happen. Those boys are braver than I.

Rachel said...

That looks like so much fun! Christian and I loved watching this together, and of course, he wants to watch it again. I want s'mores. Sorry for Amy's ruined blueberries. Love that you guys did went on this adventure. Frog cracks me up. Christian wants to say "hiiiiiii" to Jace.

Team Tonagel said...

Had so much fun with you guys! We are definitely making this an annual event!