I probably say this all the time but Josh is just a great little boy. He is always happy, giggling at the most random things (like when I sneeze). And he loves to go "beep beep". Seriously, I think he might ask to do that about 10 times a day. It's where he goes and stands in the drivers seat and loads and ejects the cd about 20 times, leans on the horn or pulls down the sun visor about 10 times (and we probably do this at least once before 9am!) He just loves the drivers seat. I think he'll be a back seat driver :) He's just such a sweet, sensitive, cuddly, cautious little boy. I just love him! It's hard to imagine having enough room in my heart to love another baby as much :) But I'm sure God will help me with that.
Here are the words Josh is now saying: (I will be using this as a reference for the baby book I have been neglecting!)
Mama
Daddy
Nana
Papa x 2 (still working on Maggie)
Pooh
Ted (Teddy)
Paci
Bow (Blow)
Beep Beep
Bus
Naked
Toast
Juice
More
Peas (Please)
Davey (David)
Noah
Jomah (Jonah)
Shoot
Buebees (Blueberries)
Cheese
Wise (wipers)
Pee Pee
Watch
TV
DBD (DVD)
Jace
Amy
Duck
Ball
Dog
Animal sounds of horse, sheep, cow, dog, lion, cat
Tack (Cat)
Two
ABC
Shoes
Piwow (Pillow)
Boat
Raybow (Rainbow)
Boons (balloons)
Sun
Moon
Wucy (Lucy - our neighbor's dog)
Elmo
Choo Choo
Love sleeveless :)
Josh loves to cuddle and sleep with Pooh and Teddy. He carries them all over the house and even to the store or out to eat. I am thinking we will get rid of the paci soon. Although Josh just started saying "paci" instead of just "pac" and it is just so cute!!! Hard to resist.
Josh likes to go for walks to find rocks and then throw them down the water drain.
And he loves to pick "flowers".
He wanted nothing to do with me during these pictures. He just wanted to go look at the dogs that live a couple houses down.
I had an early ultrasound today for Baby #2. It went great! Only one baby :) whew...the heart rate was 169 which is great for baby's age. I am exactly a week earlier than I thought. (breast feeding for 13 months I guess throws off my "cycle") So I am 9 1/2 weeks now which puts me due on 1/2/12. Which is kind of a cool date but I hope we have this baby before Christmas day. We'll see. Anyways, everything looked good with Baby #2 and that makes us really happy and thankful. Hope everyone has a great weekend.



4 comments:
I can remember 1/2/12 :) Are there any basketball tournament in Cleveland the Wildcats can attend in December??? Specifically the end of December? I'm going to guess not and keep dreaming. It would be fun though ;)
LOVE THE JOSH PICTURES!!!! He has more and more of his own personality radiating through. I want to see him in person again!
Love this pic of Josh in his little tikes car! SO adorable.
I love the pictures, especially the one with Pooh and Teddy. That is just so sweet how he likes those two in his hands. So excited about Baby #2's ultrasound! Can't wait for Dec/Jan! You will completely fall in love with him/her the second baby is in your arms!!!
Great pics. Can't believe he is saying so many words. So glad I made the list :)
Post a Comment