Josh is just a ball of fun and laughter. He was giggling today at a small wooden cow on wheels that Maggie and Papa Jack had given him. And he loves this little car that we have (I call it the Jesus car because it has "Jesus" on the side and "Jesus Power" on the trunk). When you push them toward him, he thinks it is super funny.
He has been falling asleep on his side sometimes. I came in one afternoon to check on him and found him cuddling with his doggie.
I found this adorable hat and mittens at Meijer the other day. I think he looks so adorable :)
My friend Jennifer from work gave Josh his first pumpkin hat and bib. The hat however was too small for his 86% melon of a head. But I had fun wedging it on as far as it could go. It looks like a headband but it really is a hat.
And how can you not love a freshly cleaned naked baby??? After his baths, he LOVES to stand up by the couch or the ottoman for some play time.
Future best friends (Josh and Will) "fighting" over a toy. Already?!?!
And he loves the pumpkins outside our front door. This past Tuesday when my mom was watching him, I came home to find them sitting on this step and Josh holding his little pumpkin. It was so sweet!
And for one last picture, enjoy!
Also, please check out the link on my blog for The Heuer Group. Jeff played basketball with Eric and he and his wife Jen have 2 adorable little boys and are expecting a third baby this coming year. He and his brother Ian are in real estate and are excellent at what they do!
Have a great weekend!



1 comment:
He looks so adorable in that little hat/mittens set. I love it! Can't wait to see him soon...miss you guys!
Post a Comment