Pic

Pic

Joshua Olausen

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb Jeffrey

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Breastfeeding

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

A Birthday Girl and Some Cute Faces

This Saturday we had the joy to celebrate our niece, Elena Kate's birthday. She will be a year old on Tuesday (the same day Josh is 8 months old!). Can't believe it's been a year since we held you in the hospital, Elena! You are such a sweet girl and we can't wait to see what God has in store for you. She is already walking and climbing everywhere :) I hope she and Josh become playmates! Here she is enjoying her birthday cake. Isn't she just adorable?


They had a fun basketball bounce around in the back and we put Josh in it. He didn't know what to do with it except watch the other kids. I think he enjoyed sitting in there.


Here's the birthday girl.


Having a serious conversation.

Josh is really excited to have Elena come join him. He was babbling to her the whole time.

What an inquisitive face.

And here are the many faces of Josh.






Here is Elena's big sister Emery. She turned 3 in September. I just love her blue eyes!

And here is another cousin, Lilly. I think she looks just like her daddy Ryan (Jeff's brother). That may also be why I think she and Josh look a little bit alike.


Hope everyone has a great week!

2 comments:

Team Tonagel said...

Hmm... I'm just not sure if I see a resemblance between Joshy and Lilly. CUTE pictures of your little guy, Can't wait to kiss his cheeks tonight!

Rachel said...

OKay so I know this is weird, but that first picture of josh in the jumpy castle thing.....looks SO much like Selah! haha.