Well my old camera hasn't turned up :( I have called every place I have been to. I really really don't know what happened to it. So we went and bought a new camera. I really didn't want to have to buy another one but I don't think I could go the rest of Joshua's first year without anymore pictures! So my new camera...I LOVE it. Here are some pictures from this past week. Joshua turned 5 months old on Monday! Can't believe how fast time is going.
I can't wait to figure out how to do more things with my camera. But hope you like the pictures. There are a LOT of them :)
Joshua trying to grab the camera...
This is the tree that we get Joshua to take the most of a bottle from :) He has to be so close to the tree that he touches it. That is one of the only ways he will take anything from a bottle.
I set him up but as soon as I let him go, he did not want to sit up anymore. He wanted to get up and stop taking pictures.
Daddy and Joshua...I love this picture of them.
Joshua has been eating cereal for a few weeks now and loves it. He also likes to eat butternut squash. It keeps him satisfied while I am at work when he won't take much from a bottle. But today he took quite a bit from a sippy cup! Praise the Lord!
He loves his Johnny Jumper and one of his favorite things to do is to talk to the frog or eat the flower.
It looks like he is really getting into it with the frog.
I caught him in mid "sentence" talking to the flower and caterpillar.



3 comments:
pics look great...very adorable!!! joshua is growing up so much...i love him!!! so excited to have another little clark boy :)
Great pictures! What kind of camera did you get?
And I'm a little confused--- what do you mean with the whole tree and bottle thing? It sounds like the tree feeds Josh his bottle... HUH?!?! :) haha.
I agree. i want to know what is up with the tree/bottle thing!
Also. well worth whatever you spent on your camera. pics look great!
Post a Comment