We have had a fun couple of days/weeks! Jeff has been working hard around the house and helping me with Joshua. He redid our bathroom and I LOVE it! He is extremely talented. He laid ceramic tile and put in a new toilet and vanity. Thanks babe! I love it! Joshua is a ball of fun! He loves his daddy! And he is talking now more than ever. He loves to talk to daddy especially. Working is going well. I like being back to work. I would like it even more if Joshua would take a bottle well. I got a different nipple over the weekend and he has done better with it so far! So I am praying tomorrow that he will take it even better! My sister comes in tomorrow and hasn't seen Joshua since April. I am so excited to see her! Joshua will love his Auntie!
We had a great weekend with family. We spent Saturday with my family and Sunday with Jeff's. Lots of food, games, and time with the Josh's cousins.
Enjoy some photos of the past week.
Joshua getting in the kiddie pool for the first time. He seemed to like it!
Have a great week!



No comments:
Post a Comment