Pic

Pic

Joshua Olausen

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb Jeffrey

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Breastfeeding

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Weddings, Family, and more photos!

Joshua is getting more and more fun every day! I was in my friend Rachel's wedding today and Jeff babysat Joshua all morning. He did a fantastic job! But the sweetest moment of the day with Joshua was when I saw him for the first time after the wedding. He just started smiling like crazy at me. Made me tear up! :) Here are some recent photos.

Us on the dance floor at the wedding


Family photo


Another family photo...my necklace caught some of the flash :)

Daddy and Joshua
Me and the beautiful bride, Rachel

Cousins! This is Paul and Allison's baby, Josiah. Josiah is a month older than Joshua. They will have a lot of fun playing together!


Mommy and Joshua

"Hey! I'm a tough guy!" haha this picture is so funny to me. This is a typical expression Joshua makes. This outfit is from his Uncle J.

I think he looks adorable in a hat!


And enjoy a video of Joshua in his Johnny Jumper. Thank you Aunt Erica, Uncle Nate and Cousin Hannah for letting him borrow it for now!

1 comment:

Neal Young said...

Great focus, active hands, stays on his toes, nice bounce...all the makings of an elite perimeter defender. Atta baby Josh.