Not a whole lot of new stuff has been going on. Other than I think Josh is teething. He's been a bit more fussy, and is sucking on everything! And drooling and rubbing his cheek. Hopefully he sleeps well tonight. He has been sleeping from 9 to 7 the past couple nights. It has been great! And he has been giggling more! He has been giggling at Jeff which is so fun for me to see! I posted a video but please PLEASE ignore my annoying voice.
In other news, Jeff is redoing our bathroom. He is laying ceramic tile, a new toilet and a new vanity. I am so excited! :) I will post before and after pictures when it's all done (hopefully on Saturday). So now when I have to go to the bathroom, I go up to the school. Thank goodness we live close! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment