Today we had everyone down to our house to celebrate Jack's birthday, Jeff's birthday and Jeff's Master's Degree. We had a blast! Jeff and I were able to get some new patio furniture and it was a great day to sit outside in the shade. We missed Adam and Casie and Emery and Elena :( But they were having fun visiting their new cousin in Texas. And we wish Grandma and Grandpa Clark could have come. We missed them too! And Paul and Allison and Josiah! Whew...that's a lot of people we missed! I posted a bunch of pictures...enjoy!
One more thing...I would appreciate prayers as I start back to work Tuesday. I will be working Tuesday and Friday this week then I start Mondays and Tuesdays after that. I know I am very fortunate to not have to work full time. But it's still hard. I just miss him so much already! Thanks for your prayers.
Here is Joshua asleep on Maggie's shoulder. It was a long day for him...I hope he sleeps well tonight! I am EXHAUSTED.
And here is his buddy Will asleep on his daddy's lap. Greg smoked the best pulled pork for the party today. I love Will's cute belly.
Here's Joshua on Great-grandma Peggy's lap. I love his eyes in this picture.
Aren't these two adorable?! Here is Jace "talking" on the phone. He and Hannah were so active today that they have to sleep well tonight!
And now it's Hannah's turn to look at the camera :)
Here is sweet Lilly. She has the cutest little teeth.
I love this profile of Hannah.
And this face just cracks me up. I asked her to look at the camera and smile :)
And yet another funny face of Hannah's.
How cute is this wave? He was saying "Hi TT"
Here are the lovely great-grandmas with Nana.



2 comments:
You're little Joshua is PRECIOUS!
Great pics of everyone! I love the ones with Joshua and his adorable little smile!
Post a Comment