Pic

Pic

Joshua Olausen

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb Jeffrey

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Breastfeeding

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

32 Week Belly Picture

Hello All!  Not much to say right now.  Things are going well! I am feeling really good.  The wildcats won their 13th straight game on Tuesday against Taylor.  I have a couple showers coming up here in the next week and a half and then it will be crunch time to get everything set up.  Jeff's aunt sent us our high chair.  It was incredibly generous of them!  Jeff put it together for me tonight...so cute!  It's starting to sink in that there is a baby coming but I think I'm still in a bit of denial :)  I just keep going about my business as usual. 

I am actually planning on going to Branson, Missouri for the National Basketball Tournament assuming the rest of the season goes well for the Wildcats.  I am due the day of the sweet 16.  I have checked into the hospital down there and it is in my network. Now I just need to make a few phone calls to the doctors down there to chat with them.  At my doctor's appointment next week, I will be chatting with one of them about going.  I know a lot of you might think I am crazy.  And I very well may be!  But I can't let Jeff miss that tournament and I DON'T WANT TO MISS THE TOURNAMENT.  Seriously, it has always been such a fun experience and I just love the games.  So I just keep praying for the Lord's will to be done.  I know it may not be my timing but I want what's best for this baby.  And I know this baby wouldn't want to miss those games!!  So we'll see what happens.  Maybe I'll go early and we'll just take our first vacation to MO.  

I have not been sleeping very well lately but the last 2 nights have been great!  I had Monday off and made up 4 meals to freeze, went to infant CPR, did some housework, met a friend for breakfast, got new wiper blades for our cars, and made dinner for us and some friends.  So I think all that work pooped me out so I have slept great the past 2 nights.  One of our players, Will (thanks Will!!! It looks great!), finished painting the baby's room and our bedroom ceilings so now I can get a lot of work done in the baby's room setting things up.  I can't wait to meet this little one!!!  I hope to post a picture of the nursery soon.  Hopefully before baby Clark comes :)

Here's a picture of my 32 1/2 week belly.  Enjoy!



4 comments:

Kathy Tonagel said...

I have to laugh, you're going out of STATE the week you're due so you don't miss basketball games!! Truly Hoosier Hysteria at its finest. Woooo-Hooooo

Are you taking Amy with you????????

Team Tonagel said...

No she's not!!!

Rachel said...

I have to admit, I'm highly curious to see how all this is going to work out.
You must LOOOVE basketball!... but just wait til your baby is in your arms! :)

Unknown said...

I definetly think its a boy. I'm sorry that I missed your shower. Can't wait to see you soon. Love you much! Aunt Brenda