Pic

Pic

Joshua Olausen

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb Jeffrey

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Breastfeeding

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Sunday, October 11, 2009

18 Weeks

Last weekend, we went to my parents house to have a birthday celebration (My brother's birthday- sept. 17th, my Uncle's birthday - 20th, my birthday-22nd, my dad's birthday, 29th, my mom's birthday - oct 3) My sister's birthday is in June...lucky her!  She gets her own special day instead of a group celebration!  



And here is Jeff and I :)  He really hates getting pictures taken but he was a trooper that day.


Here's my belly at 18 weeks and 2 days.  Hope everyone has a good week!  We go to the doctor on Wednesday so I'll update after the appointment!  



2 comments:

Erica and Nate said...

I can't believe you are already 18 weeks. It is flying by. I still need to get you that clothes. Maybe we should meet at Starbucks in Gas City or something...Amy could come too :)

Team Tonagel said...

Oooh.. Starbucks sounds good to me. And any excuse to see Hannah I'll take it! Tiff, you look adorable!