“But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.” - Joshua 24:15
Pic
Sunday, September 28, 2008
I have found a new calling...blogging!
My husband Jeff will agree that I spend way too much time following other people's blogs. But what he will soon realize is that I will spend way too much time updating our own :) I love to cook and have people over. We have a really small apartment so that can make it a little tricky at times. But, since we do not have any kids right now, I am going to use this blog to share some of my favorite recipes and also some new ones that I'll be trying. My best friend, Amy, and I love to cook for our husbands, the basketball team and anyone else! Someday, we are going to write a cookbook for coaches' wives on how to feed an army of people :) So stay tuned for some recipes and I'll also keep you updated on what's going on in our lives...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
You know I love you and am going to support you through your blogging addiction, but is there anyway I can get my name taken off this thing?
-Jeff
YAY you started a blog!!!!! I'm so excited! Miss you guys!
Tiffany, wanted to make sure you knew that you can get your blog made into a book. This could actually turn into your cookbook!
Hey Tiff,
Can I add you to my blog links? I like your blog and all of your tasty recipes!
Beth
Post a Comment