“But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.” - Joshua 24:15
Pic
Joshua Olausen
Caleb Jeffrey
Breastfeeding
Sunday, March 31, 2013
Happy Easter
Happy Easter! Here are a few pics of today with my parents. Jeff shaved his head and our boys heads to match Papaw. We are so blessed to have such wonderful grandparents (on both sides) for our boys. Christ is risen...He is risen indeed!
Such precious pictures! I love them all. And your dad really wears the no-hair thing well! Looking good, Scott! Happy Easter to your sweet fam. In the words of Will, "Him has risen!"
2 comments:
Such precious pictures! I love them all. And your dad really wears the no-hair thing well! Looking good, Scott! Happy Easter to your sweet fam. In the words of Will, "Him has risen!"
I read about the head shaving on your dad's site. I love reading it and seeing the encouragement.
Post a Comment