Well you can be sure that I never wanted to write a post like this but life is full of trials. We found out today that I have miscarried. I had a feeling last Wednesday when the baby wasn't measuring what it should have been. And it was confirmed today on ultrasound after I had some spotting this morning. Our little sweetheart gets to be with Jesus . We are extremely sad, but we are thankful for God's faithfulness. He has been preparing our hearts for this all along. As soon as I got pregnant, I began to hear this song on the radio OFTEN. I realize it was played often because it's a great song, but I hardly get to listen to the radio (usually Veggie Tales movies are playing). But it seemed like every time I turned it on, I heard this. And it brought me to tears every time. I began to sense that some sort of trial would be coming. The Lord speaks through many ways but I know for sure He was speaking to me through this song. And I know even now He will not forsake us. We are overwhelmed by the love and support of our friends and family. We have a D&C scheduled for Wednesday. We love you all.
Not for a Moment by Meredith Andrews
You were reaching through the storm
Walking on the water
Even when I could not see
In the middle of it all
When I thought You were a thousand miles away
Not for a moment did You forsake me
Not for a moment did You forsake me
CHORUS
After all You are constant
After all You are only good
After all You are sovereign
Not for a moment will You forsake me
Not for a moment will You forsake me
You were singing in the dark
Whispering Your promise
Even when I could not hear
I was held in Your arms
Carried for a thousand miles to show
Not for a moment did You forsake me
Chorus
And every step every breath You are there
Every tear every cry every prayer
In my heart at my worst
When my world falls down
Not for a moment will You forsake me
Even in the dark
Even when it's hard
You will never leave me
After all



No comments:
Post a Comment