Can't believe Caleb is 1!!! TODAY! I could get emotional thinking back on his birth. Such a whirlwind and fast paced experience. And that about sums up Caleb! In the past month, he has started to "run", he put my phone in the toilet and swirled it around, and now says "mama", "dada", and "nana". I'm just waiting for him to say Josh. He LOVES his brother. After he wakes up from his afternoon nap, Josh is usually still sleeping. I have to run down the hall and chase him multiple times as he tries to open Josh's door and wake him up. Here are a couple recent pictures of our sweet Caleb. He is such a joy and we couldn't imagine life without him. He keeps us on our toes and gives us endless hugs and kisses. Love his sweet little lips. He loved his homemade chocolate ice cream birthday cake. We are working on tooth #8. Love you Cabers (aka C-man, C-dog, Cabester, Caberoo)!!



2 comments:
happy birthday to caleb!! we love him so much too!
You and Jeff are blessed!
Post a Comment