Pic

Pic

Joshua Olausen

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb Jeffrey

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Breastfeeding

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Saturday, August 11, 2012

More laughter

We love hearing our boys laugh.  It seems like each day they are laughing at each other more.  Caleb is ALL over the place.  He had been army crawling for a few weeks now but on August 8th (he turned 8 months) he started crawling normally.  It's so cute.  And he is also pulling up on things and cruising around furniture.  He loves to move.  I don't think he ever sits or stands still.  I have a feeling that he will cause me to pull some hair out.  :)  He cried himself to sleep (we are at that point AGAIN) because he just wants to be up and playing.  Both the boys are doing well.  Josh amazes us daily with his imagination.  For the past week, we have had to call Josh "Alpha Pig" from Super Why.  He will correct you EVERY TIME if you get it wrong.  And Caleb is "Peter Rabbit", Jeff is "Super Why", and I am "Wonder Red".  I am not lying when I say EVERY TIME.  Even when you think you are out of hearing distance, he will correct you!

If you haven't seen it already, my previous post is a video of them laughing.  And here is another one...


1 comment:

Erica and Nate said...

Those giggles are precious. Siblings definitely are a blessing to one another :)