Pic

Pic

Joshua Olausen

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb Jeffrey

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Breastfeeding

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Friday, March 2, 2012

The Lord is Gracious

Caleb slept from 10pm to 7am last night. WHAT?! I never expected that but man, was it wonderful! I literally have not slept that many hours since I got pregnant with Caleb. Immediately after getting pregnant with Caleb, I was up several times a night to pee every night throughout my entire pregnancy. Last night I woke up at 2:15 to pee and thanked the Lord that we had made it to 2am and he had not woken up. I think the Lord was gracious to me and I envisioned that He probably said, "well since you are so thankful at 2am, how about 7am?!" :) I couldn't stop smiling this morning. I felt like a new woman!!! Not planning on it happening like that tonight, but praying for strength to make it through whatever happens. Love my boys!

Amy and I are off to Branson on Sunday with the boys. Praying for a safe trip and sanity!

1 comment:

Erica and Nate said...

Yay! That is such a good feeling! Good job Caleb!