Pic

Pic

Joshua Olausen

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb Jeffrey

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Breastfeeding

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Thursday, February 2, 2012

8 weeks

Well Caleb is 8 weeks old today! Everything is going well. Aside from some reflux, he is a great baby! Josh has come down with a cold so I am praying Caleb doesn't get it. Here are a few pics of the past week. Caleb smiles at Josh more than he smiles at me. He loves hearing Josh say "Hi baby Caleb" in a really high pitched voice. It is so cute. Enjoy!

The top one is Josh at 2 months. I don't see much similarity at this point.











2 comments:

Beth said...

Your boys look so different but they are both so cute!

Erica and Nate said...

Oh my goodness, Caleb's smile is ADORABLE!!!! I can't believe how much he has changed in the last couple of weeks. Can't wait to see you all this weekend!