“But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.” - Joshua 24:15
Pic
Joshua Olausen
Caleb Jeffrey
Breastfeeding
Thursday, January 26, 2012
7 weeks and a haircut!
Josh got a haircut this morning. I'm a sucker for short hair. :)
Caleb loves his older brother and loves looking at him.
Caleb smiling! So glad I got it on camera!
A photo shoot we did yesterday.
Josh helped me make cookies yesterday...and helped eat some :)
While washing his hands he found that his head could reach too.
Before the game Saturday. My friends at work made these cute shirts for the boys.
Caleb smiles!!! Love it! I love Josh's short hair too, so cute. Those close ups of him are adorable...his eyes look so blue! Good seeing you guys today! Love you!
4 comments:
how was the coconut butter?
Josh is the cutest.kid.EVER!
Caleb smiles!!! Love it! I love Josh's short hair too, so cute. Those close ups of him are adorable...his eyes look so blue! Good seeing you guys today! Love you!
Rachel, I second that. He is a heartbreaker!!! Especially with that new haircut.
Post a Comment