Here's a quick post on my belly (that is growing rapidly!)
I am 23 weeks and 5 days today. Here's a picture from my pregnancy with Josh at 23 weeks and 5 days
.
And here is from today. I feel like I look a little rounder than I did the first time. Hard to believe I am over halfway.
My grandma Rachael comes down with my mom occasionally to play with Josh. Josh calls her "gammaw Rachael". So cute.
And we are letting Josh get used to feeding himself. This was what happened when he ate spaghetti. Pretty cute but pretty messy!!
Here are a few things that Josh says and does that are really cute that I don't want to forget:
- "momma push you"= momma push me
- "see you next day" = he says this to anything that goes "bye bye" (cars driving down the street, the water in the bath tub, people that leave, etc)
- "Josh hide" = Josh plays hide and seek but he comes out before you even get close to where he is "hiding" and says "Here he is"
- he repeats anything and everything you say - kind of scary :)
- "momma hold you" - momma hold me
- "happy birthday to Jace"
- "dear Jesus, thank you food, momma, daddy AMEN!"
- "bye bye water"
- "golfish" - goldfish
- he says "casserole" often when he sees our dinner plates even if there is no casserole
- high knees = raises one leg significantly higher as he walks
- weeeeeee - turns in circles
- he walks backwards at random times and on his right tip toe
- he loves his teddy, lambie and pooh bear
- runs down the hall with daddy says "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
- looks at a bunch of his books on the bookshelf and says "ummm" before selecting one
- wants to shoot hoops often
- if I ask him who he played with recently, he usually always says "Anna" - our friend's daughter who he loves to play with
- Always wants to go to the "gym" if we go by it
- Loves to look at the guys new "lotter room" aka locker room
- if you ask him which way something is, he will point and say "dat way"
- "Josh do it" or "by self" is a frequent phrase
- likes to say "gentle" while hitting baby brother pretty hard - not sure that he grasps that concept
- told Jeff "love you daddy" a couple weeks ago - so cute
He is developing quite the imagination. Today, he put pooh and teddy in a toy and said"teddy driving" and "poohs in the car seat". I asked him where they were going and he said "Amy's house"
He is sleeping in his big boy bed most of the time. Occasionally he wants his crib but hopefully he is getting used to the big boy bed.
Ok, I think that's it.
Happy birthday to our sweet buddy Jace Tonagel who turned 3 today! We love you!



2 comments:
I LOVE all the cute things Josh is doing/saying! Great recap! Love him so much :)
Oh my gosh... he is so cute! My favorite thing he says is "going to Amy's house" :)
Post a Comment