Pic

Pic

Joshua Olausen

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb Jeffrey

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Breastfeeding

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

It's A...

BOY :)

Josh will be having a little brother. We are SO excited! We weren't sure we were going to find out. We had planned on being surprised but the night before the ultrasound, I really really really wanted to find out. It was so much fun finding out. But I think both ways are great. So when/if baby #3 comes, who knows what we'll do. But for now, we are excited to think of 2 little boys running around. My prayer is that they will love and serve each other and Jesus all the days of their lives. I pray they become best friends and Godly husbands/fathers.

We just got back from vacation on Monday night so I have a lot of pictures to post of that. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Kathy Tonagel said...

I have to say, the news surprised me! I am tickled though that you will have two little boys... what fun (and wild) times you will have ahead!

Erica and Nate said...

Yay!!! So excited!

a.tonagel said...

congrats!