Sorry for the longest delay in pictures. Life just gets busy!!! But here's the latest on Josh (who will be 15 months this month!)
I have been contemplating starting potty training Josh. I know he's really young but I thought the earlier the better!!! So when I was changing his diaper today, I took him to the toilet and had him stand on his stool and told him to pee pee in the toilet. And he did! On two separate occasions today! He was so proud of himself!! So I will continue to work with him on it and we'll see how it goes. Whenever we say "Mommy has to go potty" or "pee pee" he runs to the bathroom and goes over to the toilet.
He loves blowing kisses
And today (being a boy!) fell when he was playing with a ball on the ceramic tile and busted his lip open. He cried for a minute but then got over it. I guess I am in for quite a few of these things.
He loves to be outside and climb on these steps.
And his favorite dessert is ice cream! I ran to DQ a few nights ago and brought some ice cream home. This is how he preferred to eat it. Relaxed, laid back on his little stool with mommy spoon feeding him.
Love his sweet smile!
How cute is this future basketball player?!
And for a somewhat random but funny picture...Jace and Will were over several days ago and Jeff went to the bathroom to shower and the boys followed him back there. I came back to find Jace laughing hysterically every time Jeff would peek his head around the curtain. And Will and Josh didn't want to miss out on anything.
And here's what Josh likes to do...get mommy's mascara out of her makeup bag and play with it. And he loves sitting and standing on this stool. He is now trying to climb on everything. A boy!



2 comments:
Love the pics. I'msad about his little lip. He looks so cute though! And...you are so funny that you are potty training him at 14 months! Good job to little Josh on peeing in the toilet!!! I am impressed :) I am suddenly feeling more motivated to start potty training Hannah :) ! Her younger cousin cannot beat her to it, ha ha!
He is SUCH a cutie!!! Honestly--- makes me smile to look at such a little cherib. :) I think the potty training is a great thing!--- I've been doing it with the girls for months, but only when I get the chance. THe way I see it, that's one less pee/poop in a diaper!
Post a Comment