I accidentally left my finger on top of the flash of my camera when it was supposed to pop up and it caused this "error" to occur!!!!! It said turn the camera off and on again so I did. Again...again...and again. Nothing! :( So now my camera won't take any pictures with the flash!!!!!! Thank goodness for the money well spent on my warranty. I will be bringing it in pronto to get fixed. I need to take pictures soon...Josh turn 9 months on Friday. Cannot believe it!
Reverse reverse!!
Here's a reverse look at how he's changed.
8 1/2 months
5 months
4 weeks...right before his hospitalization with RSV :( I still have a hard time thinking about that. It makes me so mad I didn't ask the ER doctor that he be tested for RSV even though the doctor didn't suspect that. Lord, please help me to get over that!
During labor...I did not know what was coming!
And here's a video of Josh on the way to his first Colt's game at Lucas Oil Stadium with us and my parents this past Sunday. He did great!
Hopefully I'll get my camera fixed and can get some new pictures up here soon!




No comments:
Post a Comment