Pic

Pic

Joshua Olausen

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb Jeffrey

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Breastfeeding

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Prayers Needed

My best friend Amy and her husband Greg are headed to the hospital this afternoon to be induced.  She is expecting her second son.  Greg and Jeff will be leaving on Sunday for the NAIA National Tournament in Branson, MO.  This way Greg will get to meet his son before he leaves and won't have to chance missing the birth.  It's hard to know why labor hasn't started on its own, but we also know that God is in control and I have full confidence that things will work out wonderfully.  I know they would appreciate all prayers tonight/tomorrow.  My next post will be to announce the birth of their son.  :) YEAH!!! Joshua and Baby Tonagel will be best buds, I just know it.  Thanks everyone!!

1 comment:

Jill and Darren said...

Prayers answered! Hooray william hugh! and congratulations to you too tiffany! I will have to find my way to marion soon to meet both of the new baby boys!