Pic

Pic

Joshua Olausen

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb Jeffrey

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Breastfeeding

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Second Post of the Day...Never thought I would say this...

But I told Jeff I am ready to be pregnant again!  I love Joshua so much!!  And I loved being pregnant! And looking back on my delivery, I loved that too! Am I crazy?????  And I didn't even cry yesterday at dinner time.  That is a milestone! :)

4 comments:

Team Tonagel said...

To answer your question, yes, you are crazy. Love you!

Shannon said...

Yes- speaking from a mother of 2, one 9 weeks- you are crazy! I miss my sleep!

a.tonagel said...

uh oh... you sound like me. Yikes! :) yes, we are both crazy!

Joel/Mal and Troy/Meg said...

tiff i just love this!! so happy about the milestone!! babies are such a blessing!! HAVE AS MANY AS YOU WANT!! congrats again!!