Pic

Pic

Joshua Olausen

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb Jeffrey

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Breastfeeding

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Sunday, May 17, 2009

We ARE......

BUYING A HOUSE!!!!  And we are very excited.  We should be closing on our house this Thursday. We have a lot of projects we will be doing on the house such as: refinishing the hardwood floors, gutting and redoing the kitchen, redoing the kitchen and dining room floors, painting, and then a few other maintenance issues.  But it should be a fun project for our first house!  I will post some pictures once we close and then I will be able to show before and after pictures.  I am starting an online course in a couple of weeks for work.  It will last 6 weeks so it will be a really busy time!  We are planning on staying in our apartment through the month of June so that we can work on the house but not have to live in the construction zone.  Hopefully we will be able to finish most of it before we move in.  I'll keep you all posted. 

3 comments:

a.tonagel said...

Hey Tiff,
Saw you had an update. Glad everything is coming together with the house. Summer will be a perfect time to move in. Good luck with all the construction.
Let me know when you are done with your menus. I need some new ideas! btonagel@ligtel.com

Shannon said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting!! I want to see pics- where is it? I'm so excited for you!

Beth said...

Congrats! Where is it? I will stop by to visit!