Pic

Pic

Joshua Olausen

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb Jeffrey

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Breastfeeding

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Monday, January 5, 2009


Wow, how fast time flies!  We are into conference games now and each game seems to come quicker and quicker.  I realized at the last game that I may get into it a little too much.  I am really going to start trying not to shout my disappointment at the refs but only encouragement for our team (yeah right, huh Jeff?) But I will do my best. 

These past few weeks have been such a fun time with family and friends!   My sister and her boyfriend came home over Christmas and I got to see my cousin Cassie, who is doing missions in South Africa.  And of course my brother, Justin was there :) And my parents moved into their new home!  I'm so happy for them!

Back to basketball...we had a couple of the guys over tonight to eat homemade pizza, play dirty marbles and watch some of the Fiesta Bowl.  Amy and I both love to entertain people.  It makes for a fun time being coach's wives.  

How cute is this ornament that Jeff got me for Christmas?! A little snowman family!!! :)


This is Amy and I being silly with Photo Booth.
Jeff and I at my parents house.  Jeff hates to look at the camera or when he does, he makes some goofy face.
Me and my sis at the basketball game in California.  

And this is my niece, Emery who is soooooo cute and sweet!


Redeem the time,
Tiff



 

2 comments:

Team Tonagel said...

Yay a post:) Believe it or not, that was one of the better pictures of me. Love you Tiff!

Shannon said...

Sounds like fun! I know you're the best hostess! Any thoughts on buying a house soon? Miss you!